Perth Bouncy Castle Hire is one of Perth’s fastest growing events and party hire group.
We are the lookout for Full Time, Part Time and Casual staff to join our team. 10-40 hours per week, plus over time. Rotating roster Monday to Sunday.
Want to work in Events Industry?
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? We have a variety of positions available. Warehouse work, set up crew, delivery drivers and event staff.
Join the team. Perth Bouncy Castle Hire is WA’s premier amusement service provider. We are a vibrant and fun events team creating fun and entertainment for private and corporate clients.
Every year we help dream, design & build over 1000 special events for our clients so it goes without saying that you are meticulous, resourceful and can work as part of a team or by yourself.
The Perth Bouncy Castle Hire Company are passionate about delivering happiness and smiles to all our valuable customers.
We have a reputation of providing amazing customer service by being helpful and providing value where ever we can.
Our number 1 priority is Safety. We do not take short cuts , we are never late and are always striving to wow our customers by doing that little extra.
Majority of the work is between Friday and Sunday, so it is a requirement that you are available to work on those days to be considered for this position.
You must be outgoing, hardworking and neatly presented.
Duties would include but are not limited to:
- General warehouse duties
- Loading / unloading for events
- Setting up for events
- Supervising equipment / attractions etc.
- Operating fun food machines
- Engaging with patrons and customers
Skills and Qualifications
- Weekend availability is required to be considered for this position.
- All Staff need to have or is able to obtain a working with children card.
- Events industry experience is advantageous
- Prioritisation and time management skills, demonstrating flexibility and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Trailer driving experience is advantageous
- Forklift licence would be advantageous
- Full driving licence required for delivery driver positions
- A full driving license is preferred but not essential but you would need to be able to get to/from Jandakot for other positions
Full training will be given to successful applicants.
Send us a short cover letter telling us why you think you’d be the best person for the job and make sure to let us know which inflatable is your favourite. We will be reading all applications so make sure to slip that in the email.
If this sounds exciting, fill in the form and we will contact you for an interview.