Dear Loyal Customers,
The safety and well-being of our staff and our customers is the number one priority at Perth Bouncy Castle Hire.
Due to recent events, we would like to take this opportunity to assure our customers that we are taking every precaution and working even harder to protect our customers and our employees.
At Perth Bouncy Castle Hire we have always had a stringent hygiene process in place. However, due to the current Covid-19 situation, we have taken additional measures to ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of our staff and equipment.
We want to assure everyone that we will work diligently with every customer to find agreeable solutions for those who have events booked with us. We will also be creatively working with those who will need services in the coming months.
STEPS WE’VE TAKEN:
- The cleanliness of our equipment has always been of paramount importance so we are maintaining our high standard cleaning procedures for our equipment, both onsite and in the warehouse.
- Enforce all equipment to be wiped down with a Safe Biodegradable Hospital Grade Disinfectant which is safe for humans and animals before the start of the event and after the event. MSDS is available upon request.
- We have also introduced a NEW Alcohol Sanitisation Spray (kills 99.9% of germs, bacteria and viruses) to our cleaning routine. A sanitising agent widely used in hospitals and safe for humans and pets. The Sanitising process will be sprayed onto the equipment after the disinfecting process. MSDS is available upon request.
- We have enforced sanitary guidelines with our staff before and after contact with guests. Our staff always practice good hygiene with frequent hand washing and using the hand sanitisers onsite, we also ask that our customers practice safe hygiene measures when using our equipment.
- Hand sanitisers are readily available. For PBCH supervised events we will providing hand sanitisers at the entry of each inflatable. Additional hand sanitisers can also be pre-ordered for non-supervised PBCH events.
- Any staff feeling unwell is urged to stay home, and we ask that all our customers that are not feeling well postpone their event immediately.
- Avoid shaking hands where necessary and practice social distancing.
- Closely monitoring updates from the World Health Organisation and Australian Government Department of Health and adjusting our extra measures to keep meeting any Government directives.
We are flexible and here to accommodate your needs as we move through this critical period and work towards a better day for all of Australia.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and know of our prayers for everyone affected by this virus. We look forward to seeing you in 2020!
We will keep this page updated with any other changes or amendments to our normal operating procedures due to COVID-19.
Thank you again for your continued support.
Perth Bouncy Castle Hire