Dear Loyal Customers,
We here at Perth Bouncy Castle Hire are reaching out to all our customers amid the new measures to contain the COVID-19 Virus. We will be putting new safety protocols in place, removing cancellation fees and extending any deposits as needed.
Due to recent events, we would like to take this opportunity to assure our customers that we are taking every precaution and working even harder to protect our customers and our employees.
We want to assure you that we will work diligently with every customer to find agreeable solutions for those who have events booked with us. We will also be creatively working with those who will need services in the coming months.
WE’VE TAKEN ACTION:
- We have removed ALL cancellation and postponement fees.
- Any events cancelled completely cancelled, will not lose ANY money. All monies paid will be held for a future date within 12 months.
- Maintain our high standard protocol of cleaning equipment in the warehouse.
- Enforce all equipment to be wiped down with a Safe Biodegradable Hospital Grade Disinfectant which is safe for humans and animals before the beginning of the event and after the event. MSDS is available upon request.
- We have also introduced a NEW Alcohol Sanitisation Spray (kills 99.9% of germs, bacteria and viruses) to our cleaning routine. A sanitising agent widely used in hospitals and safe for humans and pets. The Sanitising process will be sprayed onto the equipment after the disinfecting process. MSDS is available upon request.
- Enforce sanitary guidelines with our staff before and after contact with guests. Our staff has always been required to practice good hygiene with frequent hand washing, we also ask that our customers also practice safe hygiene measures when using our equipment.
- We are making sure our staff does not coming to work if they do not feel well. We urge our customers who are not feeling well to stay home and cancel their event.
- We will closely monitor updates from the World Health Organisation and Australian Government Department of Health.
WE ENCOURAGE OUR CUSTOMERS TO:
- Do not cancel or postpone any dates more than 4 weeks out. You will not lose any money if you need to postpone multiple times, however if we release your equipment it could be hired out when you actually need it.
- Continue planning your private parties, family fun days, company events, sporting events, school events, church events, christmas and new year events. We will continue to extend deposits as needed.
- Continue booking new events for future.
- Continue to lock in your equipment and dates with standard deposits for upcoming events without worry of cancellation or postponement fees.
We are flexible and here to accommodate your needs as we move through this critical period and work towards a better day for all of Australia.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and know of our prayers for everyone affected by this virus. We look forward to seeing you in 2020!
We will keep this page updated with any other changes or amendments to our normal operating procedures due to COVID-19.
Thank you again for your continued support.
Perth Bouncy Castle Hire