Weather Refund Policy
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ENTERTAINERS, FUN FOOD EQUIPMENT HIRE AND DUNK TANK HIRE
The last day to cancel or post pone (full refund) for Entertainers, Fun Food Equipment and Dunk Tank hire is 7 days before the event date. Bookings canceled within 7 days of the event will forfeit the entire invoiced amount.
BAD WEATHER POLICY
- Due to insurance regulations, some equipment cannot be operated during bad weather
- Refund can only be made if booking being canceled up to 24hrs prior the event for bad weather only.
- Bad weather includes winds of over 30km per hour, rain and temperatures over 38 degrees
- In the event of forecasted bad weather, it is the customer’s responsibility to organise suitable shelter or provisions for the equipment. If suitable provisions are not made and the equipment can’t be used, the customer is liable for full payment.
- The customer will have up to 24 hours prior to booking time to cancel the booking due to bad weather. Failure to give 24 hours’ notice will result in the customer being liable for full payment. Cancellation must be done in writing by Friday 12pm. If your event is on a Sunday, we will accept cancellation via phone only.
- In the event of bad weather occurring during your booking, it will be at the company’s discretion to pack away the equipment. The full invoiced amount will be payable to the company.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR INFLATABLE AND MECHANICAL AMUSEMENTS
- Deposit cannot be refunded unless for bad weather and if bookings being cancelled up to 24hrs prior the event.
- All changes need to be finalised 7 days prior to booking time, all monies paid will be transferred to your next booking. Failure to contact the office within 7 days prior to your booking time will result in a forfeit of the deposit.
- All cancellations or changes of booking must be notified in writing.
- If change of booking includes cancellation of equipment and no replacement equipment of equal or higher value is booked you will forfeit your deposit.
- The customer has 14 days from day of cancellation, to inform the office in writing of a new booking date. Booking in amusements on a new date is subject to availability and must be within 6 months.